Travel Nursing Salary and Bonuses
How Much Do Travel Nurses Make?
NursesRx offers some of the most competitive travel nursing salaries in the healthcare industry, designed to put more money in your pocket each month.
Travel nursing salaries may differ, depending on specialty, location and type of facility. Typically, travel nurses will receive an hourly pay rate ranging from $35 to $44 per hour.
In addition to hourly pay rates, NursesRx travel nurses receive a travel nurse salary that includes a daily allowance for meals and incidentals.
Below are more ways we ensure you get the most competitive travel nursing salary.
- Guaranteed Pay Program: With our Guaranteed Pay Program, you’ll still get paid even if your shift gets cancelled.
- My Time Bonus: We'll pay you a bonus for the extra hours you work with our My Time Bonus program. You work hard, so why not earn more?
- Referral Program: Know an RN who’d be perfect for travel nursing? With our referral program, you can earn up to $1000 for referring a friend or colleague. Learn more here.
- Bonuses: Many of our healthcare clients offer lucrative signing and/or completion bonuses, which can range anywhere from $500 to $6,000 for a 13-week assignment.
Travel Nursing Benefits
What are the Benefits of Travel Nursing?
In addition to competitive travel nursing salaries, NursesRx offers comprehensive travel nursing benefits.
Taking a break between travel nursing jobs? No problem. You may take up to 23 days off between assignments and still maintain your travel nursing health benefits.
Take a look below at some of the travel nurse benefits you’ll get access to when you choose NursesRx as your preferred travel nursing company.
- Benefits package such medical, dental and vision insurance and other voluntary benefits (short term disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity, and legal services.)
- Free life insurance.
- Professional liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Tax-free travel reimbursements.
- Free continuing education.
- 24-hour on-call clinical service support.
For a more detailed description of the travel nursing benefits awaiting you at NursesRx, visit the NursesRx Resource Center or call us at (800) 735-4774.