Why Choose a Career in Travel Nursing?
Get on the road to success with a career in travel nursing.
Travel nursing gives RNs the freedom to explore the U.S., while earning competitive pay rates and benefits.
Check out more benefits of travel nursing below:
• Access to more jobs: Due to the current nursing shortage, travel nurses are in high demand, meaning you have access to more competitive, high-paying jobs.
• Flexibility: Travel nursing gives you freedom and flexibility. For instance, you can work in a new facility every few months and take as much time as needed between assignments.
• Career advancement: Travel nursing allows you to build your resume with unique jobs in a wide variety of settings. This type of diversity and experience makes you stand out against other RN job seekers.
• Skill development: As a travelling nurse, you’ll gain intangible experience working alongside top doctors and nurses at the nation’s top healthcare facilities.
How to Become a Travel Nurse
Interesting in becoming a travel nurse? It’s easy with NursesRx. Simply follow the steps below or fill out the form to the right to get started.
- Search for jobs: Using our easy job search tool, browse through thousands of travel nursing jobs within your specialty and desired location.
- Fill out the online application: Find a travel nursing job you like? All you have to do is fill out the quick online application.
- Speak to a recruiter: One of our friendly recruiters will reach out to discuss job details, career goals and answer any questions and/or concerns you may have.
- Interview: Next, you’ll interview with the facility. This is a great time to ask questions about your daily duties, the facility’s culture, policies and procedures and more.
- Paperwork: Once you’ve found your ideal job, you’ll work with your recruiter to gather all the necessary paperwork and make housing arrangements.
- You’re Ready: Enjoy your assignment and all of the benefits that come with being a travel nurse.