Why Travel Nursing?
Travel Nursing Gets You on the Road to Success
Travel nursing gives RNs the freedom to explore the U.S., while earning competitive pay rates and benefits.
Check out more benefits of travel nursing below:
• Access to more jobs: Due to the current nursing shortage, travel nurses are in high demand, meaning you have access to more competitive, high-paying jobs.
• Flexibility: Travel nursing gives you freedom and flexibility. For instance, you can work in a new facility every few months and take as much time as needed between assignments.
• Career advancement: Travel nursing allows you to build your resume with unique jobs in a wide variety of settings. This type of diversity and experience makes you stand out against other RN job seekers.
• Skill development: As a travelling nurse, you’ll gain intangible experience working alongside top doctors and nurses at the nation’s top healthcare facilities.
How to Become a Travel Nurse
Interesting in becoming a travel nurse? It’s easy with NursesRx. Simply follow the steps below or fill out the form to the right to get started.
- Search for jobs: Using our easy job search tool, browse through thousands of travel nursing jobs within your specialty and desired location.
- Fill out the online application: Find a travel nursing job you like? All you have to do is fill out the quick online application.
- Speak to a recruiter: One of our friendly recruiters will reach out to discuss job details, career goals and answer any questions and/or concerns you may have.
- Interview: Next, you’ll interview with the facility. This is a great time to ask questions about your daily duties, the facility’s culture, policies and procedures and more.
- Paperwork: Once you’ve found your ideal job, you’ll work with your recruiter to gather all the necessary paperwork and make housing arrangements.
- You’re Ready: Enjoy your assignment and all of the benefits that come with being a travel nurse.