How to Become a Travel Nurse
“How do I become a travel nurse?” With NursesRx, we make it easy for RNs to find a travel nursing job that meets their personal and professional goals.
With more competitive benefits and higher pay rates, there’s no better time to become a travel nurse.
Simply follow the steps below or contact one of our friendly recruiters.
Steps to Becoming a Travel Nurse with NursesRx
1. Search for jobs: Using our easy job search tool, browse through thousands of travel nursing jobs within your specialty and desired location.
2. Fill out the online application: Find a travel nursing job you like? All you have to do is fill out the quick online application.
3. Speak to a recruiter: One of our friendly recruiters will reach out to discuss job details, career goals and answer any questions and/or concerns you may have.
4. Interview: Next, you’ll interview with the facility. This is a great time to ask questions about your daily duties, the facility’s culture, policies and procedures and more.
5. Paperwork: Once you’ve found your ideal job, you’ll work with your recruiter to gather all the necessary paperwork and make housing arrangements.
6. You’re Ready: Enjoy your assignment and all of the benefits that come with being a travel nurse.